Thursday, 25 August 2022
We are encouraging the Geelong (and surrounds) business community to come together, connect and learn locally and take advantage of what’s on over during the Geelong Small Business Festival.
During our Open Day, you will get the chance to meet other like-minded entrepreneurs and learn more about our Incubator program. LaunchVic will be sharing their knowledge through a range of one-on-one sessions on topics such as:
- how to start a business,
- building community engagement through events,
- applying for grants
Did we mention that we are offering free hot desks for the entire?
To finish off the day, we will be hosting a separate panel discussion and networking event focussing on the continued renewal of Geelong, how it is quickly becoming an attractive place to start or move a business to, and what the future looks like. You can join this interactive session with light refreshments on offer. Our expert panel includes Andrew Hamilton, Director of Hamilton Group, who have recently just taken out an award for Australia’s Best Urban Renewal Project for their amazing Pivot City Innovation Precinct in North Geelong!
If you are interested in joining us for the Open Day, be sure to book into the following:
- One-on-one business mentoring sessions: please click here ****SESSION TIMES EXHAUSTED – We do have a cancellation list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ****
- Try a HOT DESK for free – BOOK HERE
- Learn about our Incubator Program – BOOK HERE
- Panel Discussion & Networking Event: Come along to hear about how Geelong is fast becoming the place for businesses to be and to network with other like-minded people, stick around for our panel discussion and light refreshments in the end of the day – BOOK HERE
Still not convinced you should join us for the day?
LaunchVic will be in town to offer their Office Hours service.
Office Hours is a new service that connects Victorian founders to specialists across a broad range of areas to help them in the early to mid-stages of their Startup journey.
The LaunchVic team has unique skills and a wealth of experience working broadly across government, startups, investment and engagement to drive the success of the Victorian Startup ecosystem.
One-on-one mentoring sessions will be available to book from 1 July. To book in a time with the LaunchVic team for Office Hours, please click here.