Building on the success of recent Migrant and Refugee Business Growth Programs, Runway has now released four more fully funded programs commencing in August and October, with dates to be confirmed for 2023. Scholarships are now available for migrants and refugees living in Australia worth up to $10,000 each to help start, pivot, or scale up a business.
‘This is a highly practical and applied program where you will work on your business in real time, delivered via online content presented in Open Learning and small facilitated group sessions via Zoom’ says Runway’s Managing Director, Linda Wong.
Scholarship recipients will enter Runway’s Ready Set Grow (RSG) program, which moves businesses progressively through three key stages of development; Get READY, Get SET, and GROW!
This approach increases chances of success by ensuring new opportunities are properly tested and validated before progressing on to the next stage, reducing risk and saving participants’ time and money in the process. The three stages of the program are:
- Get Ready: Evaluating the gap between the business and external environment, and identifying new opportunities – completed in 20 hours over 2 weeks
- Get Set: Developing the customer value proposition for the new growth opportunity, and an action plan to test it in the real world – completed in 15 hours over 2 weeks
- Grow: Executing validated growth plans with support from industry experts delivering specialist knowledge, including access to Runway’s wider global networks – completed over two to three months progressively working on the business.
Upcoming program start dates
3rd October *FULLY BOOKED*
For more information about the program including specific session dates and times:
- Download and review the Program Outline HERE
- Book in to attend an online information session HERE
- Apply online HERE
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org