Runway is offering fully funded scholarships to migrants and refugees living in Australia worth up to $10,000 each to help start, pivot, or scale up a business.
- First Round applications are now open, closing at midnight on 28 November, for programs commencing in December, February, and April.
- Program participants will learn and apply proven techniques to find business opportunities, overcome barriers to growth, test emerging plans, and get set to take their best ideas to market.
‘This is a highly practical and applied program where you will work on your business in real time, delivered via online content presented in Open Learning and small facilitated group sessions via Zoom’ says Runway’s Managing Director, Linda Wong.
- Scholarship recipients will enter Runway’s Ready Set Grow (RSG) program, which moves businesses progressively through three key stages of development; Get READY, Get SET, and GROW!
This approach increases chances of success by ensuring new opportunities are properly tested and validated before progressing on to the next stage, reducing risk and saving participants’ time and money in the process.
Feedback from recent RSG program participants includes:
- The biggest learning for me is how easily I can use this process with minimal cost and effort to really find and quickly test out new growth opportunities. I am grateful for going through the process – thank you.
- It was a very valuable experience, and the skills development was excellent. To take away the tools I’ve learnt about and continue to use them in future to find and test growth opportunities is a great outcome.
- The structured program and expert facilitation helped me overcome my own limitations and broke the process into manageable chunks. I now have a clearer vision and actions to take this service offering further.
- I found the program extremely valuable as it pushed me to look at my business through a new lens and find opportunities I previously had not looked at.
To learn more, you are encouraged to attend an online information session before making your application; and download the program outline here.
- Runway’s delivery of this program has been made possible by funding support from The Australian Government’s New and Existing Entrepreneurs’ Program.
How do I apply?
If you are thinking about applying for a program scholarship, you are encouraged to first review the program outline and attend an online information session.
- First Round applications for Get READY program scholarships are now open, closing November 28th at midnight.
There are three sets of course dates you can currently apply for:
- Series 1 (December 2021)
- Series 2 (February 2022)
- Series 3 (April 2022)
Download the program outline for more details on course and session content, the time commitment involved, and specific session times you will need to attend.
Scholarship recipients will enter the first stage of Runway’s RSG program, Get READY. When completed successfully, graduates will become eligible to apply for a fully funded place in Get SET and GROW!
Attend one of an online Info Session – all information sessions are listed HERE
Runway will assess applications on their merit against the key selection criteria, and award funded places to those that are successful in order of the date they are received. For more information, please contact email@example.com