Migrant and Refugee Business Scholarship – Limited places remaining
Migrant and Refugees living in Australia have the opportunity to participate in a fully funded business growth program to help start, pivot, or scale a business.
- Applications are open for our next series of programs.
- Program participants will learn and apply proven techniques to find business opportunities, overcome barriers to growth, test emerging plans, and get set to take their best ideas to market.
‘This is a highly practical and applied program where you will work on your business in real time, delivered via online content presented in Open Learning and small facilitated group sessions via Zoom’ says Runway’s Managing Director, Linda Wong.
- Scholarship recipients will enter Runway’s Ready Set Grow (RSG) program, which moves businesses progressively through three key stages of development
Increase your chances of success by ensuring new opportunities are properly tested and validated before progressing on to the next stage, reducing risk and saving time and money in the process. This program is an amazing opportunity that helps people:
- start a new business
- build resilience in an existing business or overcome barriers to growth
- find new business growth opportunities
- test emerging business growth plans
- get set to take their best new ideas to market
The program runs over 5 days. All sessions are mandatory and you need to be able to commit to the full program. We have ONLY TWO series remaining – so get in quick to secure your spot:
- April (2023): 17, 19, 21, 25 and 27th April (10am to 12pm) – FULLY BOOKED!
- June (2023): 5, 7, 9, 13 and 15th June (10am to 12pm) – FULLY BOOKED!
- July (2023): 3, 5, 7, 11 and 13 July (10am to 12pm)
Apply now HERE
Or scan the QR code to apply
Download a PDF HERE that provides further details about this program.
We have a range of different programs and events to support startup and existing businesses. Check out what else we’re doing a Runway here