- This event has passed.
Migrant and Refugee Scholarship Program 2022 – APPLY NOW to secure your spot!
August 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST
Migrant and Refugees living in Australia have the opportunity to land fully funded business growth scholarships worth up to $10,000 each to help start, pivot, or scale up a business.
- Applications are open for our next series of programs.
- Program participants will learn and apply proven techniques to find business opportunities, overcome barriers to growth, test emerging plans, and get set to take their best ideas to market.
‘This is a highly practical and applied program where you will work on your business in real time, delivered via online content presented in Open Learning and small facilitated group sessions via Zoom’ says Runway’s Managing Director, Linda Wong.
- Scholarship recipients will enter Runway’s Ready Set Grow (RSG) program, which moves businesses progressively through three key stages of development
This approach increases chances of success by ensuring new opportunities are properly tested and validated before progressing on to the next stage, reducing risk and saving participants’ time and money in the process.
This is an amazing opportunity that helps people:
– start a new business
– build resilience in an existing business or overcome barriers to growth
– find new business growth opportunities
– test emerging business growth plans
– get set to take their best new ideas to market
***DUE TO AN AMAZING RESPONSE TO THIS FANTASTIC PROGRAM, SO THAT WE CAN OFFER AS MANY APPLICANTS SPACES, WHILST ALSO KEEPING TO OUR GROUP SIZE CAPACITY, WE ARE RUNNING 2 SEPERATE SESSIONS ON THE SAMES DATES: 10:00-12:00 and 17:00-19:00***
IF FOR ANY REASON THE AUGUST DATES AREN’T SUITABLE FOR YOU, OUR NEXT PROGRAM STARTS IN OCTOBER AND YOU CAN REGISTER VIA THE SAME LINK BELOW
Applications close 10 August 2022 at midnight. Apply now –> HERE
Or scan the QR code to apply
We have a range of different programs and events to support startup and existing businesses. Check out what else we’re doing a Runway here