Time Management to Get Things Done – Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service 2023
Starting and running a business can be stressful. It is important to look after your physical and mental health wellbeing. Making sure you allocate time in your busy schedule is part of that challenge.
Join this interactive Masterclass as we explore topics such as:
- Maintaining work life balance
- Developing and implementing strategies to stay focussed, productive and on task
- Maintaining an awareness of physical and mental health wellbeing
Here is the runsheet for this workshop:
- 5:00pm to 5:30pm – Arrivals
- 5:30pm – Welcome and acknowledgement
- 5:40pm – Ice breaker and activity
- 6:00pm – Presentation by Paul Chow
- 6:45pm – Q&A
- 7:00pm – PWI survey
- 7:15pm – Close and networking
Hot finger foods and drinks will be available upon arrival.