Have you spent months just staring at your business plan and not getting anywhere?
There is a better way!
“Introducing The Lean Method”
What you will learn:
1. Validate your problem: What problem are you solving.
2. Understand your customer: Who are you trying to help?
3. Defining the Value-proposition : What’s in it for your customer?
Come away knowing:
• How to clearly articulate your business idea onto 1-2 pages.
• How to think about your business idea in terms of problem that is being solved for a particular market
• How to develop the entrepreneurial mindset: Make friends with failure, don’t think just do, start before you’re ready and more.
What will you achieve:
Understand the building blocks of this new and modern method of launching a business, and how it can de-risk the process.
If you’re not sure that this is for you, reach out and book a chat with us. We can chat on Zoom during business. You can book here:>>>
Book A Chat.
Who this is for:
Anyone thinking about starting a business, who may be stuck or needing some clarity on how to get their business idea down on paper.
This a free event open to anyone who has an idea or a curiosity about finding out more.
Here is how the event will go:
7pm-7.15pm – Arrival and introductions
7.15-7.30pm – An introduction to Lean Methodology
7.30-7.45pm – Understanding the problem and defining the customer
7.45pm-8.00pm – Meet one of our Startup Founders.
8.00pm-8.15pm – Questions from our audience.
8.15pm-8.30pm – Networking & Close.
*Tea, coffee and juice will be provided.